Cons One Star Pro Low Leather - Black
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star, featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker. Reissued in the early '90s, the design gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a performance remodel. Today's One Star Pro provides better boardfeel and impact protection thanks to a CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner. The low profile adds total flexibility, while a rubber-backed, suede upper keeps it durable.
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed leather upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- Elasticated tongue helps lock it in place
- CX foam sockliner for cushioning and impact protection
- Durable, CONS traction rubber outsole
Your favourite Converse icons remastered for skateboarding, lots of options to keep you rolling in the streets. Converse CONS, built for skateboarding.