Cons Louie Lopez Pro Mid - Black/Dark Mushroom
Louie's first signature model gets updated just in time for its anniversary in a higher mid cut that provides better ankle protection and stability. Always consistent, the Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro Mid, like the low top, is designed specifically for skateboarding by the CONS team rider himself. A premium, nubuck upper and rubber backing help reduce friction and provide durability. The CX foam sockliner adds cushioning and impact protection, and a traction rubber outsole allows for better grip. It's all Louie's vision—every element to skate at his best.
- Mid-top skate shoe with rubber-backed nubuck upper
- Poly cotton laces for added durability
- Molded CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- Traction rubber outsole made to grip
- Rose gold foil lettering and gum accents help celebrate the 3rd anniversary of this style
Your favourite Converse icons remastered for skateboarding, lots of options to keep you rolling in the streets. Converse CONS, built for skateboarding.