Cons Louie Lopez Pro Low - Coffee
Louie's first signature model celebrates its anniversary with an all-new update that delivers that same go-to look and feel. The Converse CONS Louie Lopez Pro shoe is inspired by retro tennis and skate silhouettes—and designed specifically for skateboarding by our CONS team rider himself. A premium, nubuck upper is rubber-backed to reduce friction and provide durability. The CX foam sockliner adds cushioning and impact protection, while a traction rubber outsole provides better grip. It's all Louie's vision—every element to skate at his best.
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed nubuck upper
- Poly cotton laces for added durability
- Molded CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- Traction rubber outsole made to grip
- Rose gold foil lettering and gum accents help celebrate the 3rd anniversary of this style